‘Carte Diem’: Seize the deals and exclusive drops as Afterpay Day RETURNS to Australia with more offers than ever before!
Huge offers with up to 70% off from retailers including ASOS, The Iconic, Adore Beauty, Dyson and Luxury Escapes. New The Dropshop by Afterpay launched with limited edition drops, exclusive collabs and the freshest releases. Shoppers will have the option to add a $2 donation at checkout to support Thread Together, an organisation currently delivering new clothes to those in flood affected areas.
Afterpay Day, Australia’s favourite and most anticipated four-day bi-annual shopping event from the #1 buy now, pay later payment platform Afterpay, is back! Offers in this week’s Afterpay Day come from an exciting range of popular retailers, including The Iconic, P.E. Nation, Dyson, Kmart, Adore Beauty and more.
Kicking off at 8am on Thursday 17th March, and running until Sunday 20th March, Aussies can enjoy up to 70% off from top retailers, both online and in-store across the country. Shoppers will enjoy the abilityto pay better by managing their payments in four fortnightly instalments without incurring interest. To support Aussies in flood affected areas, Afterpay will invite customers to add a $2 donation to Thread Together to their order — an organisation delivering clothes to those in need. The $2 donation will be deducted from a shoppers’ first payment instalment. To date Afterpay has provided Thread Together
with $400,000, in addition to 250 hours of staff volunteering.
For the first time, Aussies will be able to experience The DROPSHOP by Afterpay, a one-stop-shop where customers can discover limited edition drops, exclusive collaborations and the freshest releases. Culture Kings will be releasing products from world-famous streetwear brands including a daily Nike drop, while retailers including Adidas, Waves AU and Harrolds will be releasing Adidas Superstars, Yeezy Slides and Marine Serre tops respectively. Aussies can get a sneak peek of the products from today on the Afterpay DROPSHOP, with Afterpay Pulse Rewards members (Afterpay’s loyalty program), securing early access from Wednesday 16th of March. There are thousands of deals available this Afterpay Day across a huge selection of retailers in-store and online across fashion, beauty, homewares, tech, kids, travel and more:
- ASOS: Up to 70% off + additional 15% off Thurs 17th and Fri 18th
- Myer: Up to 30% off women’s, men’s and kids’ fashion, footwear, accessories, and underwear
- The Iconic: 25% off Afterpay Day (discount applied at checkout)
- Seed: 20% off storewide
- Culture Kings: Extra 25% off new season & sale: Minimum 25 – 80% off with Code: AFTERPAY
- JD Sports: Up to 40% off selected styles
- Shein: Up to 80% off
- David Jones: Save up to 25% on selected full-priced women’s men’s and kid’s fashion
- Harrolds: Shop up to 70% off selected local and international designer brands
- P.E. Nation: 25% off online
- Camilla: 70% off online warehouse sale
- Cue: 15% off full priced styles on purchases made with Afterpay
- Veronika Maine: 15% off selected full price styles
- Sephora: 20% off storewide (excl. Dyson) with minimum spend of $120
- MAC Cosmetics:: Take 20% off sitewide. T&Cs apply
- Adore Beauty: Up to 30% off select products at checkout
- Australian Skin Clinics: 50% off laser hair removal treatments
- Priceline: Save 50% on Maybelline and Rimmel make-up ranges
Homewares / Tech & Experiences
- Bed Bath ‘n’ Table: Up to 50% off quilt covers, sheets, towels and more
- Dyson: 25% off or gift with purchase on selected Dyson technology
- Catch.com.au: Shop Thousands Of Deals
- Kmart: $10 and under on a huge range of items, only at Kmart
- Luxury Escapes:nUp to 65% off
- DoorDash: 50% off next 5 orders over $50
- Petbarn: Up to 40% off selected online products
Katrina Konstas, EVP, Country Manager and Sales APAC at Afterpay, said, “Afterpay Day has become the most anticipated in-store and online shopping event for Aussies on the retail calendar, and we have more offers than ever before to share with shoppers. “We’re also excited to launch The Dropshop by Afterpay for the first time, so not only are we offering Aussies incredible deals, we are also offering them the most exclusive product drops from the hottest retailers, that they no longer have to wait in line for.”